SR 3100 Empfänger Spektrum Surface DSM2 3Ch RC Car DX3C DX3S DX4C
- Brand new
- Type: Race receiver
- Number of Channels: 3
- Modulation: DSM2
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Size: As the picture show
- Voltage Range: 3.5–9.6V
- With the receiver off, insert the Bind plug into the Batt/Bind port in the receiver.
- Power the receiver. The amber LED will flash continuously, indicating the receiver is in Bind mode.
- Turn on the transmitter and make sure the transmitter shows the desired model number that you intend to use.
- Press the rolling selector to access the List screen.
- Rotate the roller to highlight the Bind screen and press the roller to access this screen.
- Rotate the roller to highlight BIND.
- With the steering wheel, throttle stick and Aux channel (if applicable) in the desired preset failsafe positions,
press the roller to initiate the bind process and to store the failsafe positions.
BIND will flash for a few seconds, then the transmitter will beep indicating the process is complete.
The LED on the receiver should now be solid indicating a successful bind has taken place.
- Remove the bind plug and store it in a convenient place.
- 1x DSM2 Compatible 3CH Surface Receiver
- 1x Bind Plug